Ph: 204-808-0445

Email:  info@winnipegmobilenotary.com

Toll Free: 844-8-NOTARY (668279)

Winnipeg Mobile Notary Public

Travel Consent

A consent letter is not a legal requirement in Canada, but it can simplify travel for Canadian children, as it may be requested by immigration authorities when entering or leaving a foreign country or by Canadian officials when re-entering Canada. The letter demonstrates that Canadian children have permission to travel abroad from parents or guardians who are not accompanying them.

There are lots of different versions of forms available on the internet these days it seems and a few from travel agents. Whatever the form you require, we can notarize it for you. Click to the right for a sample travel consent:

We recommend that Canadian children carry a consent letter if they are traveling abroad alone, with only one parent/guardian, with friends or relatives or with a group. For the purposes of this consent letter, a Canadian child is defined as anyone who is under the age of majority (18 or 19, depending on the province or territory of residence).

Whether traveling as individuals or as a group, we can help you or your organization get to where you want to be. We can notarize your travel consent form(s).

A letter of travel consent must be signed by Notary Public, not a Commissioner of Oaths. This is because the child will be traveling outside the Province of Manitoba.

kyle j soble notary public lawyer

Kyle Soble

Need a document Notarized? Contact us today. "We come to you!"

Services provided by the:  Kyle Soble law corporation. Notary Public. Lawyer/barrister & solicitor.